User Menu

Login

AuroraSpjall

The official Auroracoin discussion board

Public relations website for aurora coin

Umræður um verkefni tengd Auroracoin
- Discussion regarding Auroracoin related projects

by odin » 25 Dec 2014 20:52

Hi guys this is a place to discuss and promote the public image of Auroracoin.

If you would like to volunteer writing stories for Auroracoin or being a journalist on the ground in Iceland then you can submit your work here for publication and credit on www.aurorapr.co.vu
odin

by odin » 13 Jan 2015 10:27

hi guys I've put up buttons that link to auroraspjall.is, auroracoin.org and spurt.is on the public relations website www.aurorapr.co.vu

comments please
odin

by Skarfurinn » 13 Jan 2015 11:52

Thanks Odin, it's good to get links from other sites. :)
Maybe you should have the links open up in another window/tab. This way people won't loose their way from your site.

I also want to give you a thumbs up for all your efforts. It's great to have people like you working on this project.
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by odin » 13 Jan 2015 15:03

thanks skarfurinn

the page traffic has spiked by from 300 to 1000 today so provided this is not automated bots or cia operatives visiting the site its a possitive sign and means the message is getting out there.

people can click on links to this forum, to the main site, to bimmerheads Q and A site which im using to answer students homework for them in exchange for auroracoin. There will soon be a link to the international school which is coming on nicely.
odin

by Skarfurinn » 13 Jan 2015 15:25

I'm looking forward to seeing the school site whent it's ready. :)
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

Return to Verkefnin (Projects)