User Menu

Login

AuroraSpjall

The official Auroracoin discussion board

Iceland based Payment Processor

Umræður um verkefni tengd Auroracoin
- Discussion regarding Auroracoin related projects

by BioMike » 25 Apr 2015 09:32

I think there should be an Iceland based payment processor that simplifies accepting AUR payments for merchants in Iceland (and allows optional payout in ISK). Is someone already working on such thing?
BioMike
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 25 Apr 2015 10:11

Yes I agree. This is a very important service but as far as I know there isn't anyone working on it at the moment.
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by LTEX » 25 Apr 2015 22:28

For now I can arrange that Litepaid takes care of that role (AUR-EUR). But we definitely need a processor AUR-ISK asap!
A fool will only look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 25 Apr 2015 23:09

Well I'm not sure that it is so simple. The exchange would always need to run for some time first for some price discovery to take place and to establish some liquidity. Can't really run payment processing without either a relatively stable price or direct connection to an exchange with some proper liquidity.
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by odin » 26 Apr 2015 06:36

Guys let's crowdfund a payment processor and an aurora bank that can provide solutions for this
odin

Return to Verkefnin (Projects)