User Menu

Login

AuroraSpjall

The official Auroracoin discussion board

Merchant Accept Tool

Umræður um Auroracoin tæknina og tengdum hugbúnaði
- Technical discussion about Auroracoin software and the network in general

by LTEX » 06 Dec 2014 07:04

To make it as simple as possible for merchants to start accepting Auroracoin, we need a good toot that everyone can use right out of the box. In this light, I've asked LitePaid to participate in a solution for Auroracoin.

The technical part (API) is already in place. What we do need however is a frontend and backend. The frontend can be a simple translation of the existing one. The backend, however, needs to be programmed to integrate directly with the new exchange.

Anyone up for the task to translate and design the frontend? I will post some examples here later. The back-end can be programed together with the DEV's of LitePaid, I also asked them to think about their possibilities in that.
A fool will only look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 06 Dec 2014 12:34

I'm willing to take a look at it.

Is this that is documented somewhere or do we need to get the details directly from LitePaid?
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by LTEX » 23 Jun 2015 12:56

To get back to this, we also need to create a payment processor for merchants where they can simply put prices up in AUR, without any conversion to other currencies. This can be as simple as a WooCommerce API that puts up a payment screen with QR code for the transaction with a back-end check that OK's it after say 3 confirmations.

In the end this is the most important API, for it enables any merchant to accept AUR the way it should be... As AUR, not as AUR-TO-BECOME-USD-TROUGH-BTC...

So, to be clear, I want a payment plugin that enables me to put articles in a store priced in AUR, not in USD or EUR and then be converted to an amount in AUR that equals to it by means of exchange. So if I want to sell a computer for AUR 10.000, I want it ti be exactly that, not AUR 9.963,36 because the exchange rate dropped.

I'm willing to put up a bounty of AUR 2.500 for this...
A fool will only look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Dev team

by BioMike » 24 Jun 2015 08:10

The payment processor that I'm building for NLG can easily be adapted for AUR (and other country coins in the future). Still going to take a bit of time. One thing though, it is going to use GPG for security. How well is that supported by hosting companies?
BioMike
Dev team

Return to Þróun (Development)