AuroraSpjall

The official Auroracoin discussion board

New baldur odinson on bitcointalk

Almenn umræða um allt sem tengist Auroracoin
- General discussion about the Auroracoin ecosystem

by Skarfurinn » 10 Dec 2014 11:54

Did you guys see this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... icseen#new

This is clearly the same person as "mattakazulu".
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by Bimmerhead » 10 Dec 2014 13:00

Yeah, saw that.

Too bad he doesn't get involved here.
Bimmerhead
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 10 Dec 2014 16:26

I have tried to send him a message but I didn't get any response back. I'm not sure on his intentions though. All the articles he is posting are related to possibilities of the currency restrictions being lifted. Though these are not false they are clearly just one side of the matter. To give the impression that we are getting rid of the currency restrictions soon is not correct.

So I'm not sure where this guy actually stands yet.
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 10 Dec 2014 22:11

This guy is still continuing on bitcointalk. I'm more convinced that this is sabotage attempt. Now he is pointing people to go here http://auroracademy.talentlms.com/. This is just some basic setup of some LMS system with the auroracoin logo. I'm just amazed at the lengths people are willing to go.
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by Bimmerhead » 10 Dec 2014 22:35

Maybe you should post, as a member of the Icelandic Crypto foundation, and say that you've never heard of this guy and he isn't responding to emails.
Bimmerhead
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 10 Dec 2014 22:43

I was thinking about it but I'm not sure I want to open the worm pit that bitcointalk is yet.
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by Bimmerhead » 10 Dec 2014 22:48

True, actions speak louder than words.

If we can get some actual product out there (ISK/AUR exchange, more wallets, spurt.is, foundation website) that will say more than a comment on BCT.
Bimmerhead
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 10 Dec 2014 23:23

Exactly! my opinion on this.
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by LTEX » 11 Dec 2014 16:50

I'm not sure this is the same guy to start with.... (at least not the owner of the original site)

If you take the first messages, it is clear the current "Baldur Imposter" Is does not hold the same cards as the first one.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves, BCT is by far the last place we should look if it comes to direction. It is Us that leads the way...
A fool will only look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Dev team

by odin » 24 Dec 2014 10:21

Hey guys mattakazulu here, baldur odinson on bitcointalk, editor of the Aurora PR publication at www.aurorapr.co.vu.

Im pretty crazy about this coin, some might call me religious but I volunteer my time and save all my money in this coin.

The auroracademy.talentlms is an online school that offers the worlds most popular high school course the IGCSE in exchange for aurora coin. I'm still writing out all the content and it will be available early next year.

I'm based in south Africa will be posting real estate for sale in exchange for auroracoin on this forum soon.

Do you any of you have a plan to set up the isk/aur exchange in Iceland? its a dangerous task but must be done ASAP.

Thanks for talking about me on this thread without me actually being present, it makes it seem like a conspiracy, but I'm here now and want to help you guys so feel free to ask any questions ok?

xoxo odin
odin

by Dinobotta » 25 Dec 2014 00:29

Welcome to the forum Baldur/Odin/Mattakazulu
"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
Dinobotta
Dev team

by Skarfurinn » 26 Dec 2014 15:10

odin wrote:Hey guys mattakazulu here, baldur odinson on bitcointalk, editor of the Aurora PR publication at http://www.aurorapr.co.vu.

I'm pretty crazy about this coin, some might call me religious but I volunteer my time and save all my money in this coin.

Hi Odin and welcome to AuroraSpjall, it's good to see you here.

odin wrote:The auroracademy.talentlms is an online school that offers the worlds most popular high school course the IGCSE in exchange for aurora coin. I'm still writing out all the content and it will be available early next year.

Sounds interesting. If you need any help with this project there are people here that would most surely lend you a hand. You should post this in the project section as well.

odin wrote:I'm based in south Africa will be posting real estate for sale in exchange for auroracoin on this forum soon.

That would be awesome. Can you disclose more on that?

odin wrote:Do you any of you have a plan to set up the isk/aur exchange in Iceland? its a dangerous task but must be done ASAP.

We are working on this. There have been some delays on that but this will be done no matter what. I will update the time estimate soon on the project thread.

odin wrote:Thanks for talking about me on this thread without me actually being present, it makes it seem like a conspiracy, but I'm here now and want to help you guys so feel free to ask any questions ok?

Well so far you are the only person who has had the honor of having their own thread on this forum. :)
I apologise for any doubt put on you. Bitcointalk is just so full of trolls and people spreading FUD that it is easy to have doubt's on peoples intentions. Sad as that may be.

I'm happy to see you here now and it's inspiring to see others so devoted to Auroracoin. Keep up the good work. :D
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by LTEX » 12 Apr 2015 08:03

Hi Mattakazulu,

I see you posted again on BCT with the user Baldur Odinson. I asked you twice now what you think of dropping that name over there, because it is clearly confusing people. Somehow you are ignoring this question, I do not understand why?

You stated above you have great feeling towards this coin and it's community and want to help out. But using the name of Baldur is not helping, it's creating confusion and is feeding FUD.

So please, can I ask you once more, are you wiling to alter that name?

Many thanks!

LTEX
A fool will only look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Dev team

Return to Umræðan (General)