Login

AuroraSpjall

The official Auroracoin discussion board

AuroraCoin Mobile Wallet?

Almenn umræða um allt sem tengist Auroracoin
- General discussion about the Auroracoin ecosystem

by WhiteRabbit » 10 Apr 2015 17:45

Hello Iceland and All,
Please forgive me for writing in English, as I have yet to learn the Icelandic language.
Can someone please tell me if there is an official mobile or desktop version of an AuroaCoin Wallet? I've searched, but haven't found one. :oops:
If I obtain AuroraCoin, where can I store it?
Sincerely,
White Rabbit
WhiteRabbit
Lurker

by sorin » 10 Apr 2015 18:05

WhiteRabbit wrote:Hello Iceland and All,
Please forgive me for writing in English, as I have yet to learn the Icelandic language.
Can someone please tell me if there is an official mobile or desktop version of an AuroaCoin Wallet? I've searched, but haven't found one. :oops:
Sincerely,
White Rabbit

http://auroracoin.io/
sorin

by Skarfurinn » 10 Apr 2015 21:33

WhiteRabbit wrote:Hello Iceland and All,
Sincerely,
White Rabbit

Like Sorin pointed out you can get the desktop wallets at auroracoin.io but it seems that the old Android wallet is no longer in the Google Play store. However there is a very nice Chrome wallet here but the developer advices not to keep large sums in that wallet as it is very recent and there might be some unforeseen bugs.

The new dev group is working hard to update the Auroracoin code and new wallets will be published soon. :)
I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time. - Blaise Pascal
Skarfurinn
Dev team

by Bimmerhead » 11 Apr 2015 11:22

Bimmerhead
Dev team

Return to Umræðan (General)