I have been ''appointed'' social media manager within dev team - so lately I've been trying to get all channels up to date and well handled, so we can use it all when things will start rolling on a larger scale.
On that matter, things are heading in the right direction.
- We bought an auroracoin FB account with 1000 followers (that we started using for International english publication) : https://www.facebook.com/auroracoins/
- We got back an icelandic 5000 followers FB account (will be the Official IS FB account) : https://www.facebook.com/auroracoin.org/
- We bought an auroracoin twitter account (and using it as an official fan account) : https://twitter.com/CoinAurora
- We created a new Official twitter account (using it for all official stuff) : https://twitter.com/OfficialAUR
- We got managing access (and updated it) of the auroracoin sub-reddit account : https://www.reddit.com/r/auroracoin/
- Someone updated the wikipedia auroracoin article : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auroracoin
- We built a mailing list for press release purpose.
Meanwhile, a new auroracoin website is built for icelandic users, an international website (to help share awareness within foreigners), and a blog that will give auroracoin writters a new channel.
There will be a new Auroracoin group on Linkedin, and an official Aurarad (foundation) account - so we grow our network further.
This is just a start - and there is a lot to do still - but the good news is we are getting serious external help lately ! A paid social media marketting expert jumped in, another web developper jumped in, and we hope to get a graphic designer to jump in soon. Meanwhile, the ISX echange beta phase is getting a lot of good feedback in Iceland, and some beta testers are asking if they can help in any way !
I see that there is a very good response to the auroracoin project. It once been all over the place - but things was not ready for such hype. Now we get pretty close to be well prepared for the next wave. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon, and we are winning ground on a daily basis. It's so rewarding to be part of such a great project, and the best part is that everyone can still be ''early adopter'' !
Join us !