Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

Search

User Menu

Login

AuroraSpjall

The official Auroracoin discussion board

What can people within Iceland do for us?

Umræður um hvernig er hægt að ná til fyrirtækja og almennings á Íslandi
- Discussion on how we can reach the people and merchants of Iceland

by LTEX » 06 May 2015 18:00

Hi all,

Since I'm responsible for Marketing and promotion of auroracoin, I would like to invite people that live in Iceland to help us out in promoting our coin. We need people who can locally contribute by distributing promotional material, but also people willing to work with us on branding and campaigning.

Oh, and since I'm Dutch, some translation might be helpful as well :D

Thanks in advance!

Martin Jansen
A fool will only look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Dev team

by chris » 08 May 2015 06:17

Hello LTEX,

I leave in France. I do the promotion of Bitcoin and auroracoin in the city where i am.
It's not easy to understand for a lot of people, but, they are interested by the concept of crypto currency.
If you have marketing support, i will be interested, to show it and eventually to use it.

Best regards,

Chris
chris
Lurker

by Soltantgris » 08 May 2015 14:39

Salut Chris ! J'assume que tu parles français - je ne serai plus le seul. Je suis du Québec, et ai été introduit au Auroracoin par Hermann, qui est un icelandais avec qui j'ai d'autres projets dans les cryptos. C'est vraiment un bon groupe qui entoure Auroracoin et c'est super d'avoir des gens de tous horizons venir aider !
Soltantgris
rookie

by Soltantgris » 08 May 2015 14:40

Oh et pas mal des conversations ont lieu dans un chat groupe Skype - tu es le bienvenu, juste à m'ajouter (soltantgris).
Soltantgris
rookie

by Polarbear » 17 Dec 2015 10:30

I live in iceland, and can help. I can translate english<=>icelandic and do other stuff. Beta testing merchant applications is one thing I am really interested in also :)
Polarbear

by Soltantgris » 17 Dec 2015 13:16

Hi Polarbear - I am happy to have icelandic people wanting to jump in !

There is a lot to do. For translation, i would welcome your help in social media work - so i stop asking our devs to translate (so they can focus on their geek coding stuff).

If you can load skype and/or slack, you can connect with us (i am soltantgris out there).

Have a nice day
Soltantgris
rookie

Return to Markaðssetning og kynning (Marketing and Promotion)